One important key to a successful heating installation is to make sure your system is the right size. At Bennett Air, our team has the knowledge and experience to execute furnace replacements that provide adequate heating and solid performance. Right-sized heating installations are also more efficient, saving you money on utility bills for many winters.
We’ll work together to come up with a solution that precisely meets your needs and is financially sound. Ensuring our customers receive the best experience possible is our #1 priority, and that will never change.
Is it Time for a Heater Replacement?
A few warning signs may indicate that it’s time to consider a heater replacement:
- Your current system is over 15 years old or needs frequent repairs.
- Your furnace doesn’t keep indoor areas warm enough.
- Your heating bills are on the rise.
- Your furnace smells like oil, burning plastic, or emits other odd smells.
- Your system cycles frequently or runs constantly.
- Dust is coming from your heating vents.
The Team at Bennett Air Can Help
Whether you need maintenance or repairs to your current system or are in the market for a new heater, Bennett Air can design a solution that checks all your boxes.
- We’re committed to the highest standards of excellence in the heating services industry.
- Our expertise is not only in residential heating, but commercial heating as well.
- Family is the heartbeat of our business, and we’ll do everything possible to keep your loved ones warm and toasty when shivering temperatures hit.
- We’ve been an industry advocate since 1999 and will continue to do so for decades to come.
- Before deciding on a new heater, let a member of our team conduct a complete inspection of your home.
- After your furnace installation is complete, think about enrolling in our Cool Club maintenance program to help your heater stand the test of time.
If you’re considering a heater replacement for your business or home, give Bennett Air a ring. Our talented Comfort Consultants will provide accurate estimates and the best design options for your new heating system. We look forward to earning your trust now and in the future.